Don’t Bang Your Head.
The name came to me as I listened to friends, business owners, NFP organizational heads and young start-ups that know what they want or need for their businesses but find there is no road map on how to get it done. How to build that app my company needs? How to we define what we need? Who to hire? What platform, which host, what should it all look like and perform? At what price?
Why, what, how, who, how much?
It’s enough to want to bang your head against that proverbial wall.
I have a passion for helping businesses grow and succeed. With over 25 years in business development, identifying market trends and building innovative businesses in areas of technology and design.
What do I bring to my clients? I and my team of adhoc pros have a unique ability to create a roadmap of how to get from where they are to where they want to, or need to be. We find the answers to the proverbial questions:
- What? We work with our clients to clearly define the idea, product or plan.
- Why? Why do you need ‘it’? Why do your customers need ‘it’? We don’t believe that “build it and they will come” is a viable startegy, especially not in todays’ climate The Why will define if ‘it’increase revenues, open new markets, shift your business to meet current conditions.
- Who? Who will be using it? Defining the ICP, Ideal Client Profile. Identifying your target client, who they are, where they are, will determine every facet of development and strategy.
- How? How will it be designed, built, implemented? You’ve defined What, Why and Who; now we take this information and create the roadmap of how to accomplish what you want to create. Whether writing a business plan, building a mobile app, creating a strategy for expanding your existing services, the How will be your roadmap.
- Who2? Who will build what you want? Our team works with you to identify best talent to get your job done within your budget and time frame* and will act as a project manager if needed.
- How Much? We help you define the budgeting of cost, time, manpower and resources.
Or, I am simply brought in to define a project’s viability , formulate a strategy, find a brand’s voice or just brainstorm. I serve as an independant, experienced, passionate addition to your team.
The secret to Don’t Bang Your Head is my obsession with the customer’s voice. We infuse the customer experience in every step of every project as they hold the keys to your success.
Every company needs an internal “voice of the customer”. Someone that can put themselves in the clients’ shoes and recommend or optimize approaches. Marcy is just that person. Her pulse of the market is beyond amazing. Couple that with her work ethics and creativity, and you will have an exceptional resource. Siamak Farah
CEO AT INFOSTREET, INCWhen MedMaster medical book publishers decided to take the necessary steps to transition into the digital world after 40+ years of print books, we were fortunate to find Marcy at the right place and right time. From assisting us to layout the scope and potential of our new digital business model, to vetting several web developers and being the interpreter between the “techies” and the publishers, to her creativity and thinking out of the box strategies,Marcy is a valuable asset to any company looking to grow. She learns who you are at an exceptional speed and is courageous enough to continue asking and learning to get all the details down about who you really are as a company. It doesn’t hurt either that she’s extremely responsive and quick with her through work ethic. We highly recommend Marcy as a consultant!Michael Goldberg
If you have an idea, email or call me and let’s talk. The first hour is on me.
*I never recommend a company or individual to work in design, development, marketing etc. I will help my clients locate, interview, vet and negotiate the best terms from the best teams and But I can best serve my clients if I remain truly independant.